Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Suzuki GSX-RR
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/12 scale with reference TAM14139 (also listed as 4950344141395 and 14139).
- Belongs to the Suzuki Ecstar Team.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 2020.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 349 mm x 64 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 380 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4950344141395 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 488.
2020 was the a superb year for the GSX-RR in MotoGP racing, as the Suzuki works machine took the rider's championship. Bearing the ECSTAR name of Suzuki's own engine oil brand and adorned with a blue and silver color scheme reminiscent of the great Japanese brand's bikes from the 1960s, the GSX-RR and its riders Joan Mir and Alex Rins consistently scored points throughout the season: both riders took a win, and Mir had a total of seven podiums as he bcame Suzuki's first MotoGP class champion, and their first in the top class of riding since the GP500 class in 2000 - the perfect way to celebrate Suzuki's centenary and the 60th anniversary of their first appearance in global road races. The GSX-RR debuted in the 2015 season and has been developed into a superb bike, with a 240hp 1,000cc inline-4 engine that achieves speeds of up to 340km/h, as well as refined aerodynamics.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.