This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Ferrari F2012
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/20 scale with reference FJ091990 (also listed as 4968728091990, 091990, GP-7 and 09199).
- Belongs to the Scuderia Ferrari Team.
- Raced at the Malaysia Formula 1 Grand Prix in 2012.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 210 mm x 350 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 350 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4968728091990 (GTIN/EAN)
The Ferrari F2012 is a Formula One racing car designed by Scuderia Ferrari for the 2012 Formula One season. The car was launched on 3 February at Ferrari's facility in Maranello. The car, which is driven by Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa, made its debut at the first pre-season test at Jerez.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.