This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This transkit allows you to recreate the iconic Toyota Supra 3.0 GT that raced in the 1988 Safari Marlboro Kenya rally. The decal includes numbers for Kankkunen, Waldegard and Eriksson cars. This transkit is designed to use the Tamiya Toyota Supra 3.0 GT as a base. Includes more than 100 3D printed resin parts, 6 parts made in traditional resin cast, 1 digitally printed decals sheet, 1 set of cutting masks, 1 set of mirrors stickers, 1 full color assembly instructions booklet, and 1 set of metal wires. This article belongs to a limited edition of 50 units
Additional details for the Toyota Supra 3.0 GT
- Manufactured by KMP Kool Models Production in 1/24 scale with reference KMP-TK24085 (also listed as TK24085).
- Belongs to the Toyota Team Europe Team.
- Raced at the Safary Rally Kenya in 1988.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24062.
- Includes 3D printed parts, paint masks, resin parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Edition limited to 50 units.
- Package measures 121 mm x 205 mm x 81 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 206 g.
- Featured in newsletter 489.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.