This product consists of a polishing pad together with a mini-drill adapter pad, featuring an "on/off' detachable system that allows the pad to be easily removed from the holder. To use it, simply place a small drop of Number Five's polish on the perimeter of the pad, select the slowest turning speed on your drill, and make slow strokes with the pad over the paint of your scale model until you achieve the desired shine. . In just a few seconds you will achieve a completely shiny surface !!!
Without any doubts, this product (so "simple" in sight) is an absolutely essential tool on any modeler's workbench for car, motorcycle or truck scale modeling..
Additional details for the Polishing pad
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-T003.
- To be used with Number Five references N5-F005 and N5-F006.
- Includes other materials.
- Package measures 112 mm x 162 mm x 42 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 22 g.
- Featured in newsletter 490.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.