Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Parts set to recreate the mobile rear spoiler on the Tamiya Ford GT. It can be fitted with magnets in 2 different positions, maximum load or cruise load. In the OFF position it can be made flush, some adjustments are required to file and sand the kit parts. This set requires the modification of just one plastic part, the lower spoiler part, and includes a colored instruction sheet, seven 3D printed resin parts, one metal rod and ten micro-magnets.
Additional details for the Ford GT movable magnetic wing
detail up set:
- Manufactured by KMP Kool Models Production in 1/24 scale with reference KMP-TK24052 (also listed as TK24052).
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24346.
- Includes 3D printed parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 100 mm x 100 mm x 20 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 100 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 488.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.