Parts set to recreate the mobile rear spoiler on the Tamiya Ford GT. It can be fitted with magnets in 2 different positions, maximum load or cruise load. In the OFF position it can be made flush, some adjustments are required to file and sand the kit parts. This set requires the modification of just one plastic part, the lower spoiler part, and includes a colored instruction sheet, seven 3D printed resin parts, one metal rod and ten micro-magnets.
Additional details for the Ford GT movable magnetic wing
detail up set:
- Manufactured by KMP Kool Models Production in 1/24 scale with reference KMP-TK24052 (also listed as TK24052).
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24346.
- Includes 3D printed parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 53 mm x 53 mm x 14 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 3 g.
- Featured in newsletters 488 and 494.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.