Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Deep red tone similar to the color used by Ferrari in the F2003-GA. It is the appropriate color to paint the Fujimi, Revell and Model Factory Hiro models.
Additional details for the F2003-GA Red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C127.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ090801, 09080, GP-28, FJ090863, 09086, GP-30, FJ09088, 090887, GP-33, FJ090887, 09088, GP-33, FJ090917, 09091 and GP-36, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K138, K-138, MFH-K139, K-139, MFH-K140, K-140, MFH-K141 and K-141, or Revell references REV07240 and 7240, or Tameo Kits references TMK328, TMK330, TMK331, TMK337 and TMK339.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 487.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.