This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Ferrari 126C2
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/20 scale with reference MFH-K796 (also listed as K796 and K-796).
- Belongs to the Scuderia Ferrari Team.
- Raced at the USA West Long Beach Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1982.
- Includes 3D printed parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 263 mm x 177 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1200 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 487.
The legend of the Porsche 917 is born from its presentation: The Porsche factory built up 25 models on plan required for the ratification. The technicals and performances of this car are impressives :engine boxer 12 cylindres 4.5 or 4.9 L, 580 CV, weight 810 kg and 380 km/h for maximal speed. But its glory, the Porsche 917 wins it on the track. For the Gulf Wyer team ; the 1970 race is to be forget: all the cars renounce for many problems (accident, technical problems…).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.