Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Brand new decal sheet (not pre-cut), complete with some possible livery variations. Decals come with application instruction. Includes resin parts for the rear trunk and clear resin parts (2 front turn signals, each composed by 2 parts; a bigger one to be chromed and a smaller one to be used as lens).
Additional details for the Lancia Beta Montecarlo
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by KMP Kool Models Production in 1/24 scale with reference KMP-TK24014 (also listed as TK24014).
- Raced in 1980.
- To be used with Esci kit.
- Includes resin parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 180 mm x 200 mm x 20 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 100 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 486.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.