Brand new decal sheet (not pre-cut), complete with some possible livery variations. Decals come with application instruction. Includes resin parts for the rear trunk and clear resin parts (2 front turn signals, each composed by 2 parts; a bigger one to be chromed and a smaller one to be used as lens).
Additional details for the Lancia Beta Montecarlo
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by KMP Kool Models Production in 1/24 scale with reference KMP-TK24014 (also listed as TK24014).
- Raced in 1980.
- To be used with Esci kit.
- Includes resin parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 165 mm x 215 mm x 13 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 28 g.
- Featured in newsletter 486.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.