Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Set of rims and tires to correctly replicate the 1996 season of the BMW 318i that raced the stw, btcc and jtcc championships. With this rims and tire set the car will change completely: with correct dimensions, design, and tapered tires, it will be just like the real one! Includes: 4x rims, 4x tapered tires, 4 center bolts, 2x rear ventilators.
Additional details for the Corvette C7.R
rims and tyres set:
- Manufactured by KMP Kool Models Production in 1/24 scale with reference KMP-TK24153 (also listed as TK24153).
- To be used with Revell references 85-4304, REV07036 and 80-7036.
- Package includes 4 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 40 mm x 50 mm x 10 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 50 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 486.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.