This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Brad Friselle finished in tenth place overall at the 250 Miles final in Daytona in 1976.
Additional details for the Datsun 240Z
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1103.
- Belongs to the Frisselle Team.
- Raced at the Daytona 250 miles in 1976.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 190 g.
- Featured in newsletter 487.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.