Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Orange color known as "Mira Orange" as used in the McLaren Senna. This color has been specially formulated for use with the Tamiya scale model.
Additional details for the Senna Mira Orange
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C118.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24355, T24355 and TAM24355ST.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 486.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.