This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Car participating in the Imsa race of Road Atlanta - 500 Km - of 1973 with Buchler and Baldwin. They finished in 15th place overall. N.87 is the car of J. Bienvenue that didn’t qualify at the 6 hours of Watksin Glen in 1973.
Additional details for the Ferrari Dino 246
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1116.
- Raced at the Watkins Glen 6 Hours and the 500 Km IMSA Road Atlanta in 1973.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 190 g.
- Featured in newsletter 485.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.