This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Sponsored by Michelob, competing at the 12 Hours of Sebring in 1979 with Haywood, Gregg and Henn, finished 26th overall without finishing the race, The second version refers to the 250 Miles of Mid Ohio 1979 driven by Henn and O'Steen, it was classified in 37th place despite not reaching the finish line.
Additional details for the Porsche 935
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE876.
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring and the 250 Miles of Mid Ohio in 1979.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 190 g.
- Featured in newsletter 485.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.