This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
This car entered at the 1978 Daytona 24 Hours with Belcher, Bundy and Holbert despite not finishing the race due to a fuel pump failure, they were classified in 6th place overall.
Additional details for the Porsche 934/5
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE874.
- Belongs to the Belcher Racing Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1978.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 190 g.
- Featured in newsletter 485.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.