The PrintLab decals are manufactured using digital technology and have less detail, quality and definition than conventional decals made by silk-screen printing, and they can also have irregular shades of colour, especially yellow and red colours. Please take this into account before purchasing this PrintLab decal since refunds are not accepted for these concepts.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This decal set allows to reproduce 3 Ferrari cars that raced at Le Mans 24 hour endurance competition.
- Ferrari F40 #40 sponsored by Brummel at Le Mans 1995
- Ferrari F40 #44 sponsored by Igol at Le Mans 1996
- Ferrari 360 GTC #74 at Le Mans 2002
Additional details for the Ferrari F40 / Ferrari F360
marking / livery, designed by olivierSD
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/27 scale with reference PLB2-541341.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.