Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
White tone matching the color used by BMW in the M6 GT3 competition. It is the appropriate color to paint the scale models of the M6 manufactured by both Nunu and Platz.
Additional details for the M6 GT3 White
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C120.
- To be used with Nunu references PN24010 and NU-24010.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 484 and 488.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.