Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Silver tone matching the tone used in the beautiful Mercedes Benz 300SL. Can be used on either Revell, Tamiya and Italeri scale models.
Additional details for the 300SL Silver
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C110.
- To be used with Italeri references 3612, 3645 and IT3645, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K817 and K-817, or Revell references REV07171, 80-7171 and REV07657, or Tamiya reference TAM24338.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 485.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.