three decal sheets to recreate the carbon fiber bodywork that characterizes and differentiates the Carbon Theme version of the "conventional" McLaren Senna. The 67 carbon fiber body assembly parts of the original model have been made in patterns to match the different body panels of the Tamiya kit.
Additional details for the McLaren Senna Carbon Theme
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by SK Decals in 1/24 scale with reference SK-24111.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24355, T24355 and TAM24355ST.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 32 g.
- Featured in newsletter 484.
If the McLaren Senna is already a radical model in itself, it can be even more so if we talk about the version presented at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show, the McLaren Senna Carbon Theme, a variant that makes the model even more exclusive, with a cost of about 340,000 euros on the usual price. Come on, how to put the radio on our utility vehicle! The set of carbon parts is made up of 67 parts, and its assembly takes more than 1.000 hours, that is, more than 41 full days... The McLaren Senna Carbon Theme is also the first to mount wheels made of carbon and aluminium, reducing its weight by 7.5 kilos (10%).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.