Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Red tone similar to the color used by Ferrari to paint the Ferrari 288 GTO. It is the appropriate color to paint the Fujimi models
Additional details for the 288 GTO Red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C104.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ08022, 08216, EM-16, EM-22, FJ08105, 1052, FJ082684, FJ082752, FJ082769, 08276, EM-SP0T, EM-SPOT, EMSP-0T, EMSP-OT, EM-SPOT, FJ10163, FJ101637, 10163, 01637, SC-9, FJ126272, 12627 and RS-105.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 482.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.