This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints. Another good product at SpotModel!.
Model with everything you need to assemble the Ducati 750 TT1 in the same way as the mechanics of the time, but to scale. The clutch assembly mounted disc by disc, the cylinder mounted fin by fin around the cylinder liner, or the chain mounted link by link, are just a sample of the level of detail in this model. The photos speak for themselves.
Additional details for the Ducati 750 TT1
motorbike scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/9 scale with reference MFH-K790 (also listed as 4580011507904, K790 and K-790).
- Raced in 1983.
- Includes CNC metal parts, metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Download Model Factory Hiro MFH-K790 / 4580011507904 / K790 / K-790 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 263 mm x 177 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1275 g.
- Box barcode 4580011507904 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 506 and 507.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.