Shunko recommends using hot water, leaving the decals into the water longer than usual. After that, leave it untouched for about 20 seconds before handling, and position it carefully and slowly into place while applying heat with a hair dryer
Additional details for the Renault Alpine A442 Turbo
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D442.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1977.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24011.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 220 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletters 480 and 488.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.