Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Shunko recommends using hot water, leaving the decals into the water longer than usual. After that, leave it untouched for about 20 seconds before handling, and position it carefully and slowly into place while applying heat with a hair dryer
Additional details for the Renault Alpine A442 Turbo
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D442.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1977.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24011.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 146 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 11 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 480.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.