Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Fluorescent red color tone as used in the McLaren MP4/6. It has been specially made for use in the Tamiya, Revell and Tameo models.
Additional details for the MP4/6 Red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C099.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ09044, GP10, 090443, FJ090443, FJ090443, 09044, GP10, FJ09044, FJ090511, 09051, GPSP-7, FJ09073, FJ090730, 090730, 090733, FJ090818, 09081, GP-38, FJ091501, 09150, GPSP-26, FJ091693, GP-53, FJ09173, FJ092133, 09213, FJ09213 and FUJ09213, or Tameo Kits references TMK137, TMK149 and WCT091.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 482 and 483.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.