This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Fantastic reproduction of the Ferrari 512M that raced in 1971 at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, finally in 1/43 scale. As usual in Tameo kits, it includes an extensive metal parts listing, and the full-color assembly instructions will guide you with precission through the assembling of this beauty.
Additional details for the Ferrari 512M
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference MTG006.
- Belongs to the David Piper Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1971.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Download Tameo Kits MTG006 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 83 mm x 116 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 248 g.
- Featured in newsletters 477, 478 and 488.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.