Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Metallic blue color with which Renault painted the Alpine A110 for their customers. This tone was used in many of the units that raced all across Europe, and has been specifically formulated to be used on the Tamiya scale model.
Additional details for the Alpine A110 Blue
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C078.
- To be used with Studio27 references ST27-DC1030, ST27-DC1033 and ST27-DC1034, or Tamiya reference TAM24278.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 481.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.