Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Designed by Subaru, this metallic blue color was used to paint all street and rally versions of the Imprezza models from 2001 to 2006. It is the perfect color for use on Tamiya and Hasegawa scale models.
Additional details for the Imprezza 2001-2006 Blue
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C074.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20353, 20454 and 20454, or Heller reference 80750, or Reji Model references REJI-095A and REJI-095B, or Renaissance Models references TK24-263, TK24-263DS, TK24-264, TK24-274 and TK24-274DS, or Shunko Models references SHK-D341, SHK-D342, SHK-D343 and SHK-D344, or Tamiya references TAM24240, TAM24250, TAM24259, TAM24276 and TAM24281.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 481.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.