Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Yellow color tone formulated according to Renault's technical information, matching the tone used on the Renault R5 Turbo. This color is recommended for painting the bodywork of the Tamiya and Heller model kits.
Additional details for the R5 Turbo Yellow
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C072.
- To be used with Heller reference 80717, or Tamiya reference TAM24027.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 481.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.