Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Deep red color tone formulated according to Ferrari's color charts for the 308 GTB model, that can be used on the different Revell, Hasegawa, Monogram, and Gunze scale models.
Additional details for the 308 GTB Red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C069.
- To be used with Revell references REV07302, 7302 and REV07316, or Studio27 reference ST27-DC1028.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 481.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.