This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New model of the Tameo Silverline series, this time recreating the Ferrari 312 F1-68 at the 1968 South African Formula 1 Grand Prix.
Additional details for the Ferrari 312 F1-68
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference SLK131.
- Belongs to the Scuderia Ferrari Team.
- Raced at the South African Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1968.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions, painting instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 83 mm x 117 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 152 g.
- Featured in newsletters 477 and 488.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.