Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
The first Beemax reference at 1/12 scale is quite a bombshell. Nothing more and nothing less than the beautiful Camel yellow version of the Lotus with which Senna won the 1987 Monaco Grand Prix. The model includes some innovative details, such as the suspension arms made of metal, and has extensive detailing of both the chassis and engine. A real pass!
Additional details for the Lotus Honda 99T
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Nunu in 1/12 scale with reference PN12001 (also listed as 4545782079487, NU-12001 and BX12001).
- Belongs to the Lotus Team.
- Raced at the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1987.
- Includes metal parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions, painting instructions and does NOT include tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 410 mm x 615 mm x 105 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1800 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4545782079487 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 476 and 552.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.