Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Lotus Honda 99T
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Nunu in 1/12 scale with reference PN12001 (also listed as NU-12001).
- Belongs to the Lotus Team.
- Raced at the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1987.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 410 mm x 615 mm x 105 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1800 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 476.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.