Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Intense red hue used by Ferrari in their legendary Ferrari 250 GTO. It is the perfect color to build the Fujimi scale model.
Additional details for the 250 GTO Red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C066.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ123370, RS-35, 12337 and FJ12666, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K445, K-445, MFH-K446, K-446, MFH-K447, K-447, MFH-K466, K-466, MFH-K566 and K-566, or Renaissance Models references 43-62-01, 43/62/01, 43-62-03, 43/62/03, 43-62-05, 43/62/05 and TK24-318.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 481.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.