Decoration of the Fiat 131 Abarth winner of the Tour de Corse in 1977. It includes many of the logos that the reissue of the model by Tamiya does not include, such as those of Cinzano or Pirelli.
Additional details for the Fiat 131 Abarth
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/20 scale with reference REJI-352 (also listed as 352 and REJI352).
- Raced at the Tour de Corse in 1977.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM20013, TAM20015 and TAM20069.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 175 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 7 g.
- Featured in newsletters 477 and 480.
Bernard Darniche's love affair with the Tour de Corse rally is beyond doubt, since he won it up to 5 times, driving either the Lancia Stratos HF (1975, 1979 and 1981) or the Fiat 131 Abarth (1977 and 1978). Although the Fiat 131 had debuted the previous season, that of 1977 was its first complete contesting the world championship, obtaining enough points to proclaim itself World Champion Manufacturers ahead of Ford, obtaining victory in 5 rallies throughout the season.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.