Decoration of the Fiat 131 Abarth winner of the Tour de Corse of the year 1977.
Additional details for the Fiat 131 Abarth
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-338 (also listed as 338 and REJI338).
- Raced at the Tour de Corse in 1977.
- To be used with Italeri references 3662, ITA3662, 3662S and 3690.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 170 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 8 g.
- Featured in newsletters 477 and 480.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.