Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Deep orange color like the tone used on the Jagermeister sponsored Porsche 934 Turbo RSR. This shade has been specially formulated to paint Revell and Tamiya models.
Additional details for the 934 Turbo RSR Orange
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C080.
- To be used with Arena Modelli reference ARE1100, or Reji Model reference REJI-141, or Revell reference REV07031, or Tamiya references TAM12020, BS1220, TAM12040, TAM12055 and TAM24328.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 481.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.