Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Designed by Subaru, this blue color, also known as Fuji 53C or Montecarlo Blue, was used to paint all the street and rally versions of the Imprezza between years 1996 to 2000. It is the perfect color to use in the Tamiya scale models.
Additional details for the Imprezza 1996-2000 Blue
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C075.
- To be used with Renaissance Models references 034, 034B, 034C and 034I, or Tamiya references TAM24199 and TAM24218.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 481.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.