Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
This limited edition kit by Hasegawa comes with photo-etched parts and with the intake grille!! It also includes seat belts fabric and the driver's helmet as well.
Additional details for the Lotus Ford Type 79
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/20 scale with reference SP498.
- Belongs to the Lotus Team.
- Raced at the German Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1978.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions, painting instructions and does NOT include tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 205 mm x 350 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 485 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 477.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.