Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Red tone used on Gold Leaf sponsored Lotus Ford Type 72C. This color is perfect for the Ebbro, Model Factory Hiro and Tameo models.
Additional details for the Type 72C Red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C055.
- To be used with Decalpool reference DP065, or Ebbro references EBR20001 and EBRPK-01, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K190, K-190, MFH-K191, K-191, MFH-K192 and K-192, or Reji Model reference REJI-192, or Tameo Kits references TMK359 and TMK360.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 480.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.