Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
White tone paint like the one used in the awesome Porsche 917K winner at Le Mans in 1971. It is the perfect color to use on the Fujimi and Model Factory Hiro models.
Additional details for the 917K 1971 White
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C076.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ126142, 12614 and RS-88, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K448, K-448, MFH-K609, K-609, MFH-K612 and K-612.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 481.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.