Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Metallic green color tone with which Enzo Ferrari ordered to paint his Ferrari 400 Superamerica. This color has been specifically designed for use with the Tameo scale model.
Additional details for the 400 Superamerica Green
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C063.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference TMK440.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 480.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.