Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
White color tone with which the BMW M1 were delivered, for both street and racing. This color is the most suitable for Esci, Revell and Italeri kits.
Additional details for the M1 White
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C054.
- To be used with Arena Modelli references ARE184 and ARE185, or Italeri references 3627, 3643 and IT3643, or Reji Model reference REJI-171, or Renaissance Models references 43-103, 43/103, TK24-152 and TK24-333, or Revell references REV07247 and 80-7247, or Studio27 references ST27-DC637C, ST27-DC637D, ST27-DC638C and ST27-DC638D, or Tabu Design reference TABU24064.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 480.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.