Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
White color tone used in the Peugeot 306 Maxi at the World Rally Championship. This color has been specifically formulated to be used on Nunu scale models.
Additional details for the 306 Maxi White
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C050.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits reference BX24026, or Nunu reference PN24009, or Reji Model references REJI-295, REJI-296, REJI-337 and REJI337, or Renaissance Models references 019, 019D and CTR2401.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 480.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.