Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
White color used in the Ford Fiesta WRC as supplied by the manufacturer for racing vehicles. This tone has been formulated to be used especially on Belkits scale models.
Additional details for the Fiesta WRC White
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C048.
- To be used with Belkits reference BEL-003, or Racing Decals 43 reference RD24-015, or Reji Model references REJI-196, REJI-197, REJI-232 and REJI-316, or Renaissance Models references TK24-329, TK24-339, TK24-399, TK24-400 and TK24-460, or Studio27 reference ST27-DC1079.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 479.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.