Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Deep red paint matching the tone of the Alfa Romeo 8C 3200. It is the perfect shade to use in the Italeri models.
Additional details for the Alfa 8C 2300 Red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C044.
- To be used with Italeri references 4706, ITA4706, 4708, IT4708 and ITA4708, or Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K811 and K-811.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 479.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.