Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Vivid orange paint tone like the one used by Lamborghini in the different versions of the Murcielago. It has been formulated to be used on both the Aoshima and Fujimi scale models.
Additional details for the Murcielago Orange
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C038.
- To be used with Aoshima references 007068, 07068, 007082, AOSH-007082 and 00708, or Fujimi references FJ037899, IDSP-73, FJ121963, RS-36, FJ12200, FJ122007, RS-55, FJ12202, FJ122588, FJ125886 and RS-75.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 475.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.