This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Fantastic model of one of the most famous Formula 1 Lotus. It includes a detailed engine and gearbox, photo-etched parts for some of the grilles, turned parts for the intake trumpets, as well as metal springs for the rear shock absorbers. Although it appears in the image of the box, it does not include a pilot.
Additional details for the Lotus Climax Type 33
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Ebbro in 1/20 scale with reference EBR20027 (also listed as 4526175200275 and 20027).
- Belongs to the Lotus Team.
- Raced at the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 1965.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 190 mm x 291 mm x 73 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 316 g.
- Box barcode 4526175200275 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 473, 504, 530 and 534.
Paints recommended by Ebbro / SpotModel for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.