Quick-drying solvent-based paint, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
The dark green color tone used by Bentley on the famous 1930 Bentley 4.5L Blower Supercharged. It is the perfect paint to use with the Airfix, Heller and Revell scale model kits.
Additional details for the Blower Supercharged Green
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C034.
- To be used with Airfix reference A20440V, or Heller reference 80722, or Revell references REV07007 and 80-7007.
- Package measures 36 mm x 76 mm x 36 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 475.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.