Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Additional details for the Fiat 131 Abarth Rally
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-DC1240 (also listed as DC1240).
- Raced at the Tour de Corse in 1977.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM20013, TAM20015 and TAM20069.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 185 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 473.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.