Perfect decoration for the reissue of the Tamiya kit, or for the first editions of the kit, since it not only allows you to complete the version that won the TDC in the hands of Darniche, but also includes all the logos, even those that the reissue of Tamiya does not bring, like those of Cinzano or Pirelli. Now you can say that your model of the 131 Abarth by Olio Fiat is complete!
Additional details for the Fiat 131 Abarth Rally
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-DC1240 (also listed as 4545310019510 and DC1240).
- Raced at the Tour de Corse in 1977.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM20013, TAM20015 and TAM20069.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 225 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
- Box barcode 4545310019510 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 473 and 481.
Bernard Darniche's love affair with the Tour de Corse rally is beyond doubt, since he won it up to 5 times, driving either the Lancia Stratos HF (1975, 1979 and 1981) or the Fiat 131 Abarth (1977 and 1978). Although the Fiat 131 had debuted the previous season, that of 1977 was its first complete contesting the world championship, obtaining enough points to proclaim itself World Champion Manufacturers ahead of Ford, obtaining victory in 5 rallies throughout the season.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.