Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Revell Contacta Clear is a clear acrylic glue for use on plastic parts, especially those that are transparent. And not only for that: it can also help you adhere the "flock" to your models. Simply apply a thin layer of Contacta Clear on the surface, powder the flock on top, and let it dry completely transparent.
Additional details for the Contacta Clear
- Manufactured by Revell with reference REV39609 (also listed as 39609).
- To be used with Crazy Modeler references CMFLP01, CMFLP02, CMFLP03, CMFLP04, CMFLP05 and CMFLP06, or Scale Production references SP-FLOCK1, SP-FLOCK2, SP-FLOCK3, SP-FLOCK4, SP-FLOCK5, SP-FLOCK6 and SP-FLOCK7.
- Package measures 39 mm x 87 mm x 39 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 36 g.
- Product contains 1 x 20ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 472.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.